Magic in the details...
Current issue available to everyone, back issues available to D23-members only
D23 Disney twenty-three Magazine Fall Issue is your all-access pass to discovering the magic of Disney's past, present and future. Its name pays homage to 1923, the year The Walt Disney Company was founded. This artful, collectible second issue will enlighten and entertain you and your guests as a coffee table favorite. The all-new quarterly Disney magazine presents stunning photography, dazzling illustrations and the ultimate insider perspective. Go backstage at the Disney theme parks, travel to exotic film locations with the most popular Disney stars, and find out what's new or what's next in Disney and Pixar animation, in theatres, on Disney Channel and on the Broadway stage.
Collectible Fall 2010 Issue of Disney twenty-three includes these exclusive features:
- Available exclusively to D23 members
- Travel to Walt Disney Feature Animation to go behind the scenes of the making of Tangled, Disney's upcoming fairy-tale adventure. You'll meet Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi, two of the film's voice talents, and Glen Keane, one of Disney's most astonishing animators
- Visit the headquarters of Walt Disney Imagineering in Glendale, California, for an eye-opening tour through one of the world's most revered creative epicenters. You'll meet Executive Vice President and Chief Creative Executive Bruce Vaughn, who serves as your host for this one-of-a-kind excursion, and meet other Imagineering visionaries like Joe Rohde, Tony Baxter and Kathy Mangum
- Take a trip back in time for a special look at Walt's final inspiration: Epcot. Not only will you learn more about how Walt envisioned his park, but also how that vision evolved into a theme park for the ages
- A salute to Fess Parker, the king of the wild frontier, who will forever be remembered for his heroic and unforgettable turn as Davy Crockett. Also visit with Eli Parker, son of the late actor, who takes us on a tour of the Fess Parker Winery & Vineyards, a family-run enterprise in Los Olivos, California
- Chefs Christophe Coutanson, Leung Shu Wah, Gloria Tae and Yoly Lazo -- four of Disney's most masterful culinary talents -- bring plenty of good taste to Tokyo Disney Resort and share favorite recipes with Disney twenty-three
- 23 Questions with... Animator, Imagineer, songwriter and Disney Legend X. Atencio
- Find out what it takes to transform Disneyland into a spooktacular pumpkin patch with artist Jennifer Hoppert and her crafty colleagues at the Disneyland Resort
- 64 pages
- Heavy-stock paper
- Single issue only
- 11'' H x 12 1/4'' W
- Printed in U.S.A.
To learn more about D23 Membership, which includes a subscription to this twenty-three publication,
please visit our D23 Boutique