Magic in the details...
Available exclusively to D23 members
D23 Disney twenty-three Magazine Winter 2012 Issue is your all-access pass to discovering the magic of Disney's past, present and future. Its name pays homage to 1923, the year The Walt Disney Company was founded. This artful, collectible issue will enlighten and entertain you and your guests as a coffee table favorite. The all-new quarterly Disney magazine presents stunning photography, dazzling illustrations and the ultimate insider perspective. Go backstage at the Disney theme parks, travel to exotic film locations with the most popular Disney stars, and find out what's new or what's next in Disney and Pixar animation, in theatres, on Disney Channel and on the Broadway stage. Single issue only.
Let the game begin! The Winter 2012 issue of Disney twenty-three celebrates the release of Walt Disney Animation Studios' 52nd release, Wreck-It Ralph. The filmmakers take us from concept through creation of this masterwork, four years in the making. And Sarah Silverman, voice of Vanellope von Schweetz in the film, shares her own hilarious and unique insights into the film.
Also included in the Winter 20121 issue are:
- A look at three dynamic Disney shows currently playing on Broadway
- A personal look at the making of blockbuster videogames from Disney Epic Mickey creative director Warren Spector
- Highlights from Walt Disney World's Fantasyland expansion at Magic Kingdom
- ''30 Things You Just Might Not Know About Epcot,'' in honor of the parks 30th anniversary
- An exploration of The Walt Disney Family Museum with special insight from Diane Disney Miller
- A look at the relationships Walt and the company he built have enjoyed with the nation's Presidents over the past decades
To learn more about D23 Membership, which includes a subscription to twenty-three publication, please visit our D23 Boutique.
The bare necessities
- Heavy-stock paper
- 11'' H x 12 1/4'' W
- Printed in U.S.A.