Magic in the details...
Current issue available to everyone, back issues available to D23-members only
D23 Disney twenty-three Magazine Spring 2013 Issue is your all-access pass to discovering the magic of Disney's past, present and future. Its name pays homage to 1923, the year The Walt Disney Company was founded. This artful, collectible issue will enlighten and entertain you and your guests as a coffee table favorite. The all-new quarterly Disney magazine presents stunning photography, dazzling illustrations and the ultimate insider perspective. Go backstage at the Disney theme parks, travel to exotic film locations with the most popular Disney stars, and find out what's new or what's next in Disney and Pixar animation, in theatres, on Disney Channel and on the Broadway stage. Single issue only.
It's time to return to Oz! The spring issue of Disney twenty-three gives readers an exclusive tour of the land at the end of the road of yellow bricks in Disney's Oz The Great and Powerful, featuring interviews with stars Rachel Weisz, Michelle Williams, and Zach Braff.
Also included in the Spring issue are:
- A sneak peek of 2014's Maleficent, starring Angelina Jolie, which offers a new take on the legendary Sleeping Beauty story.
- An exploration of the many connections between Disney and Oz, including Walt Disney's early attempts to bring Oz to the big screen.
- A celebration of the 15th anniversary of Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Never-before-seen concept art from the upcoming Walt Disney Animation Studios feature Frozen.
- Revealing details about the hidden gems to be found inside Magic Kingdom's New Fantasyland.
- A look at 30 years of Disney Channel from the original show Good Morning Mickey to the High School Musical trilogy.
To learn more about D23 Membership, which includes a subscription to twenty-three publication, please visit our D23 Boutique.
The bare necessities
- Heavy-stock paper
- 11'' H x 12 1/4'' W
- Printed in U.S.A.