Bath Aquatics Shower Gel
Good clean fun
This fresh, foaming body wash lightly lathers away impurities while deeply nourishing the skin. Delicate water lily and lush marine accords are combined with wild rose for a soothing, water-inspired escape. See more
Magic in the details...
Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort
- Marine-derived Watercress Extract and Iceland Moss help repair and replenish moisture to leave smooth and resilient
- Aloe naturally soothes inflammation and encourages cellular renewal
- Provitamin B and Vitamin E softens skin, improves elasticity, and locks in soothing moisture and nutrients
- Directions: Lather over body in the shower or bath. Rinse well
- Use with our H2O Plus Bath Aquatics Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Balm, each sold separately
- Created by H2O Plus, Official Sponsor of Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort Guest Bath Amenities
The bare necessities
- Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetraria Islandica Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzophenone-4, Butylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium, Nitrate, PEG-175 Diisostearate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, DMDM Hydantoin, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Parfum/Fragrance, Lilial/Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, CI 42090/ Blue 1
- 250 mL / 8.5 U.S. Fl oz
- Made in U.S.A.
Express shipping not available for this item. This item cannot be shipped internationally or outside the contiguous United States. It can only be shipped to a physical address, not to a P.O. Box, APO or FPO address.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Orders must be placed by December 6th to ensure delivery by Christmas.