Disney Animators' Collection Flynn Doll - 16''
Disney animator Byron Howard envisions Flynn in his younger years, before we saw him on screen with Rapunzel in Tangled. Suited in his characteristic forest green shirt and boots, Flynn is poised for adventure with his Maximus plush pal. See more
Magic in the details...
Please note: Purchase of this item is limited to 10 per Guest.
- Flynn is outfitted in an embroidered riding outfit
- Button detailing and metal buckled belt on green shirt
- Cream long sleeve under layer
- Thick grain brown pants
- Two tone equestrian boots with buckle detailing
- Includes mini Maximus plush with rich screen art features
- Comes in display box featuring character sketches by the animator
- Part of the Disney Animators' Collection, each doll sold separately
The bare necessities
- Ages 3+
- Plastic / polyester
- 16'' H
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Most items ordered via Standard Delivery will arrive within 5-7 business days, personalized items within 9-11 business days. Exceptions include items shipped from locations other than our main warehouse. Express Delivery is available for an extra charge.
About the Artist: Byron Howard
Byron Howard joined Disney in 1991, hosting the animation tour at Disney-MGM Studios in Orlando, and by 1994, he officially joined the Walt Disney Animation Studios in Florida as an in-betweener and clean-up artist on Pocahontas. He went on to become an animator on Mulan and a supervising animator for Lilo & Stitch. He also did character design on both films. After relocating to California, Howard worked as a story artist and character designer before becoming co-director on several Walt Disney Animated films such as Bolt, Tangled, and Zootopia.