''Alice in a Teacup'' Giclée by Darren Wilson
$120.00 - $175.00
In a spin
Alice is joined by the colorful characters from Wonderland as they take a spin on the Mad Tea Party attraction in this work by Darren Wilson. ''Alice in a Teacup'' is available in a variety of formats and sizes. Makes a great unbirthday gift. See more
Magic in the details...
Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort
- ''Alice in a Teacup''
- Characters include Alice, Mad Hatter, Cheshire Cat, White Rabbit, March Hare, Queen of Hearts, and Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee
- Created by artist Darren Wilson
- All products are packaged using custom made art shipping boxes
- Finished size black frame 29 3/4'' H x 23 3/4'' W
- Finished size black/gold frame 30 1/4'' H x 24 1/4'' W
- Finished size beaded gold frame 30 1/4'' H x 24 1/4'' W
- Finished size brown modern hardwood frame 29'' H x 23'' W
- All framed paper have a single off white mount and plexiglass
- 28'' H x 22 1/4'' W
- Canvas are all supplied ready to hang with 2'' deep wooden stretcher bars
- Canvas have white sides
- Finished size black frame 29 3/4'' H x 24 1/4'' W
- Finished size black/gold frame 30 1/4'' H x 24 1/2'' W
- Finished size beaded gold frame 30 1/4'' H x 24 1/2'' W
- Finished size brown modern hardwood frame 29'' H x 23 1/4'' W
- All frame mouldings are wood
Featured Artist at the Epcot International Festival of the Arts 2017.
The bare necessities
- Printed in U.S.A.
Express shipping not available for this item. This item cannot be shipped internationally or outside the contiguous United States. It can only be shipped to a physical address, not to a P.O. Box, APO or FPO address. Please allow 12-14 days for delivery. An additional handling charge of $12.95 will be added to this item.
About artist Darren Wilson
Darren was born in Okinawa, Japan in 1969. His desire to draw and create came at an early age. For Darren's 8th birthday, he got a Walt Disney light-up drawing desk from his parents, which started him on a creative path. Darren graduated with a degree in design from Auburn University in 1993. Wilson began his career in Nashville, Tennessee where he worked as a designer for major corporate clients and soon after, in 1997, began as a graphic designer for Walt Disney World. Darren has created original paintings for the Art of Disney galleries for the past 9 years and has been fluent in both acrylic paint as well as oils. He has had paintings displayed at the Disneyland Resort, World of Disney Store in New York City and the Walt Disney World Resort.