Mickey Mouse and Friends ''On the 18th Green'' Giclée by Darren Wilson
$120.00 - $175.00
Mickey lines up a putt on the final hole while Goofy, Pluto, and Donald look on in this amusing artwork. Created by Darren Wilson, ''On the 18th Green'' is available in a variety of formats and sizes. See more
Magic in the details...
Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort
- ''On the 18th Green''
- Characters include Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck, and Pluto
- Created by artist Darren Wilson
- All products are packaged using custom made art shipping boxes
- Finished size black frame 23 3/4'' H x 29 3/4'' W
- Finished size black/gold frame 23 1/4'' H x 30 1/4'' W
- Finished size beaded gold frame 23 1/4'' H x 30 1/4'' W
- Finished size brown modern hardwood frame 23'' H x 29'' W
- All framed paper have a single off white mount and plexiglass
- 14'' H x 28'' W
- Canvas are all supplied ready to hang with 2" deep wooden stretcher bars
- Canvas have white sides
- Finished size black frame 15 3/4'' H x 29 3/4'' W
- Finished size black/gold frame 16 1/4'' H x 30 1/4'' W
- Finished size beaded gold frame 16 1/4'' H x 30 1/4'' W
- Finished size brown modern hardwood frame 15'' H x 29'' W
- All frame mouldings are wood
The bare necessities
- Printed in U.S.A.
Express shipping not available for this item. This item cannot be shipped internationally or outside the contiguous United States. It can only be shipped to a physical address, not to a P.O. Box, APO or FPO address.
Please allow 12-14 days for delivery.
Orders must be placed by December 6th to ensure delivery by Christmas. An additional handling charge of $12.95 will be added to this item.
About artist Darren Wilson
Darren was born in Okinawa, Japan in 1969. His desire to draw and create came at an early age. For Darren's 8th birthday, he got a Walt Disney light-up drawing desk from his parents, which started him on a creative path. Darren graduated with a degree in design from Auburn University in 1993. Wilson began his career in Nashville, Tennessee where he worked as a designer for major corporate clients and soon after, in 1997, began as a graphic designer for Walt Disney World. Darren has created original paintings for the Art of Disney galleries for the past 9 years and has been fluent in both acrylic paint as well as oils. He has had paintings displayed at the Disneyland Resort, World of Disney Store in New York City and the Walt Disney World Resort.