Mickey Mouse ''Color Block Mickey'' Framed Giclée on Canvas by Ethan Allen
Art and soul
Mickey's signature colors and iconic silhouette inspired Stefano Altamura's striking artwork rendered in the ''color field'' style of the abstract expressionists. The elegantly framed giclée on canvas is a bold addition to any home. See more
Magic in the details...
- ''Color Block Mickey'' by Stefano Altamura
- Giclée on canvas
- Mounted in black wood floater frame
- Matte finish
- Framed by hand in Ethan Allen's Passaic, New Jersey, workshop
- Includes innovative system for easy, secure no-wire hanging
- Frames lock into place for safe, secure installation
- Includes everything you need to hang your artwork, including bubble level, foam tape, plastic markers, bracket locks, nails, and self-stick bumper
- Part of the Ethan Allen|Disney Collection
The bare necessities
- Framed size: 18 1/4'' H x 22 1/4'' W x 2 1/2'' D
- Canvas / wood
- Made in U.S.A.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Express shipping not available for this item. This item cannot be shipped internationally or outside the contiguous United States. It can only be shipped to a physical address, not to a P.O. Box, APO or FPO address. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. An additional handling charge of $25.00 will be added to this item.
Stefano Altamura was born in Napa Valley, California. At an early age, his father introduced him to renaissance paintings and sculptures. His affinity for classical work continued to grow and influence his drawings and paintings. Aside from three semesters of figure drawing classes, he is a completely self-taught artist. He has a strong sense of color and uses a wide range of mediums to make surrealist art that is vibrant and colorful. Stefano's work focuses on realistically rendered eyes in figures, shrouded in fragmented forms reminiscent of mathematical fractals. These geometric shapes often seem to engulf the figure and act as a metaphorical cloak - an effect achieved by using multiple mediums, including watercolor, colored pencil, and acrylic paint.