Mickey Mouse ''Hi Ya'' Framed Giclée on Paper by Ethan Allen
Welcome Mickey's famous greeting into your home with this framed giclée on paper. Using a sketch-like style, artist Emma Jones captures the exuberance of Mickey's ''Hi Ya!'' in bright red watercolor. See more
Magic in the details...
- ''Hi Ya!'' by Emma Jones
- Giclée print on archival paper
- Contemporary black wood frame
- Six-ply white mat
- Framed by hand in Ethan Allen's Passaic, New Jersey, workshop
- Includes innovative system for easy, secure no-wire hanging
- Frames lock into place for safe, secure installation
- Includes everything you need to hang your artwork, including bubble level, foam tape, plastic markers, bracket locks, nails, and self-stick bumper
- Part of the Ethan Allen|Disney Collection
The bare necessities
- Framed size: 26'' H x 31 1/4'' W x 1 1/4'' D
- Paper / wood
- Made in U.S.A.
Express shipping not available for this item. This item cannot be shipped internationally or outside the contiguous United States. It can only be shipped to a physical address, not to a P.O. Box, APO or FPO address. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. An additional handling charge of $25.00 will be added to this item.
Emma Jones was born in the Pacific Northwest. While growing up in a small northern suburb of Seattle, she was constantly listening to rock and roll and filling up sketchbooks. As a child, Emma's passion was creativity. She was always drawing, collaging, painting, and doing whatever she could to put her hands and creative mind to work. She graduated from Brigham Young University with a degree in art. Emma's work primarily features mixed-media painting and collage. She brings together many different mediums to create abstract yet cohesive compositions. Her work has been featured in a number of group exhibition shows throughout the United States and Europe.