''The Good Dinosaur Colorscript'' Framed Giclée on Paper by Sharon Calahan - Limited Edition
Epic dino daydreams
Arlo the Apatosaurus watches the clouds roll by in ''The Good Dinosaur Colorscript'' by Pixar's Sharon Calahan - digitally reproduced on archival paper in a signed, hand-numbered limited edition that's framed and ready to hang. See more
Magic in the details...
Computers don't make movies. People do: the artists, editors, animators, and technical directors. People are the life behind everything that gets created at Pixar. While animated films are technically complex to make, they each begin with the simplicity of putting pencil to paper.
The Pixar Art Collection is the first time a coordinated assortment of Pixar concept art has been released, celebrating each milestone film release in Pixar's history. The pieces were hand-picked by a select team at Pixar and represent a wide range of media, from marker to pastels to digital creation.
- Hand Numbered Limited Edition of 95
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- ''The Good Dinosaur Colorscript'' by Sharon Calahan
- Original medium: digital painting
- Print medium: giclée - framed art print on paper
- Signed by Pixar Artist Sharon Calahan
- Visual development, conceptual artwork created for PIXAR's The Good Dinosaur
- Archival paper and inks
- Natural finish wood frame
- Comes ready to hang
- From the Pixar Art Collection
The bare necessities
- Paper / wood / glass
- Image size: 7'' H x 17'' W
- Framed size: 13 3/4'' H x 23 1/2'' W
- Made in U.S.A.
Express shipping not available for this item. This item cannot be shipped internationally or outside the contiguous United States. It can only be shipped to a physical address, not to a P.O. Box, APO or FPO address. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
About the Artist: Sharon Calahan
Sharon Calahan joined Pixar Animation Studios in 1994 as lighting supervisor on the studio's first feature film, Toy Story. She then served as director of photography on A Bug's Life, Toy Story 2, and the Academy Award®-winning features Ratatouille and Finding Nemo. She worked in the same role on the Golden Globe®-nominated feature Cars 2, and was the visual designer and director of photography for lighting on Disney•Pixar's The Good Dinosaur.