''The Incredible Family'' Framed Giclée on Paper by Teddy Newton - Limited Edition
Originally a remarkable collage, ''The Incredible Family" from The Incredibles by Pixar's Teddy Newton, has been digitally reproduced on archival paper in a signed, hand-numbered limited edition. Comes framed and ready to hang. See more
Magic in the details...
Computers don't make movies. People do: the artists, editors, animators, and technical directors. People are the life behind everything that gets created at Pixar. While animated films are technically complex to make, they each begin with the simplicity of putting pencil to paper.
The Pixar Art Collection is the first time a coordinated assortment of Pixar concept art has been released, celebrating each milestone film release in Pixar's history. The pieces were hand-picked by a select team at Pixar and represent a wide range of media, from marker to pastels to digital creation.
- Hand Numbered Limited Edition of 95
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- ''The Incredible Family'' by Teddy Newton
- Original medium: collage on board
- Print medium: giclée - framed art print on paper
- Signed by Pixar Artist Teddy Newton
- Visual development, conceptual artwork created for Disney•Pixar's The Incredibles
- Archival paper and inks
- Natural finish wood frame
- Comes ready to hang
- From the Pixar Art Collection
The bare necessities
- Paper / wood / glass
- Image size: 4'' H x 7'' W
- Framed size: 12 1/2'' H x 15 3/4'' W
- Made in U.S.A.
Express shipping not available for this item. This item cannot be shipped internationally or outside the contiguous United States. It can only be shipped to a physical address, not to a P.O. Box, APO or FPO address. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
About the Artist: Teddy Newton
Teddy Newton came to Pixar in July of 2000 to work on Pixar?s sixth feature film, The Incredibles and has since contributed his considerable character design skills to many of Disney•Pixar's award-winning feature and short films, including Ratatouille, Your Friend the Rat and Presto. He was also instrumental in the creation of the end title sequences of The Incredibles and Ratatouille, and is frequently cast as a voice in Disney•Pixar films.