The Finest Hours DVD
The brave ones
This heroic action-thriller is based on the extraordinary true story of the greatest small-boat rescue in Coast Guard history. Packed with thrilling action and the strength of the human spirit, The Finest Hours is a triumph. See more
Magic in the details...
In 1952, a massive winter storm strikes off the coast of Cape Cod, ripping a T-2 oil tanker in half and trapping more than 30 sailors inside its rapidly sinking stern. When word of the disaster reaches the U.S. Coast Guard, four men led by Captain Bernie Webber (Chris Pine) set out in a 12-seat boat on a daring mission to rescue the stranded men, braving freezing cold, 60-foot waves and hurricane-force winds, and guided by Webber's vow that ''We all live, or we all die.''
Express shipping not available for this item. This item cannot be shipped internationally or outside the contiguous United States. It can only be shipped to a physical address, not to a P.O. Box, APO or FPO address.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Orders must be placed by December 5th to ensure delivery by Christmas.
- Brotherhood - Cast members reflect on the bonds they forged during the shoot
- The Finest Inspiration: The U.S. Coast Guard - Meet the people who put their lives on the line for others
- Aspect Ratio: 2.39:1
- Sound: English: 5.1 Dolby Digital, 2.0 DVS Dolby Digital / Spanish: 5.1 Dolby / French: 5.1 Dolby
- Subtitles: English SDH, French, Spanish
- Running Time: 117 minutes
- Rated: PG-13
- For Region 1 use (US and Canada) only