Disney Parks MagicBand 2 - Blue
Strike up the Band
Unlock all the enchantment of Walt Disney World Resort wearing your own personal MagicBand 2. With a simple touch, redeem FastPass+ selections, enter parks, charge purchases to your room, and more! See more
Magic in the details...
Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort
Please note: Purchase of this item is limited to 5 per Guest.
- Includes one standard MagicBand 2 in blue
Unlock the Magic with your MagicBand 2. MagicBands are a secure device which allows you to effortlessly engage, through the My Disney Experience mobile app, the plans and vacation choices you've made for the Walt Disney World Resort. With a simple touch, you can redeem Disney FastPass+ selections, enter any one of the theme parks, unlock your Disney Resort Hotel room door, connect Disney PhotoPass images to your account, charge food and merchandise purchases to your room, and more!*
MagicBands are colorful, waterproof wristbands - resembling a watch or bracelet - that you can quickly and easily touch to a sensor called a ''touch point.'' You will receive a MagicBand 2 if you stay at a Disney Resort Hotel in Florida or you are a Walt Disney World Resort Passholder. If you are not staying at a Disney Resort Hotel and are not a Passholder, you will receive a RFID-enabled card when you purchase park admission - and you have the option to purchase a MagicBand at Walt Disney World Resort theme parks, Disney Springs or DisneyStore.com.** You can link your admission ticket via My Disney Experience and then use your MagicBand to enter the parks.?
- Functionality of the MagicBand 2 is the exactly same as the original MagicBand and the Visual ID number remains etched on back of the center icon.
- MagicBand 2 provides more comfort and flexibility in how the Guest chooses to wear the technology, especially with the introduction of MagicKeepers accessories ???
- The central icon on the MagicBand 2 is removable with the assistance of a small screw driver, and always under adult supervision, providing Guests alternative ways to wear their MagicBand 2
- The MagicBand 2 is two different sized bands in one and can be sized to fit most Guest's wrists
- For smaller size, push the inner band away from the outer band by using a thumb or index finger. Peel the MagicBand swiftly for best results
- Plastic tabs clip securely into holes on the MagicBand 2 wriststrap
- Make sure the MagicBand 2 is fitted securely against your wrist with the Mickey icon facing up
- Your MagicBand 2 can also be customized with our MagicBandits and MagicSliders Sets, sold separately??
**MagicBands are not currently used at Disneyland Resort
? Park admission is not included with MagicBands purchased at DisneyStore.com
?? Changes or modification to MagicBands not expressly approved by Disney could void user's authority to operate equipment
??? Look for our MagicKeepers accessories for MagicBand 2, sold separately
The bare necessities
- One Band Fits Most
- Plastic / PVC / electronics
- 10 1/2'' L x 1'' W x 1/4'' D
This device complies with Part 15 of FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
Prop 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
This item cannot be shipped internationally. Most items ordered via Standard Delivery will arrive within 5-7 business days, personalized items within 9-11 business days. Exceptions include items shipped from locations other than our main warehouse. Express Delivery is available for an extra charge.
Information on Your MagicBand and Radio Frequency (RF) Technology
Your MagicBand contains an HF Radio Frequency device and transmitter which sends and receives RF signals through a small antenna inside the MagicBand and enables it to be read by long-range readers used to deliver personalized experiences, as well as provide information that helps us improve the overall experience of our Parks.If you prefer, you may elect to use an RF card instead of a MagicBand. The card contains a passive HF radio frequency chip and cannot be detected by the long-range readers. You can learn more about our privacy and collection policies by visiting MyDisneyExperience.com/privacy