The American Presidents Volume 1 DVD
No more kings
The American Presidents Volume 1: Revolution and the New Nation & Expansion and Reform features compelling short-form biographies of the first 11 U. S. presidents? from George Washington to James Polk. See more
Magic in the details...
The first in a four-part series, this DVD includes short-form biographies of the first 11 U.S. presidents - beginning with George Washington and the birth of a nation, and ending with the ''dark horse'' candidate James Polk. The educational bonus feature The Making of the Presidency explores how and why the United States selected presidency over monarchy. The DVD features interviews and insights from political experts and commentators Sam Donaldson, Wesley Clark, Paul Begala, Melissa Harris-Lacewell and many more.
U.S. Presidents covered in this volume:
- George Washington (1789-1797)
- John Adams (1797-1801)
- Thomas Jefferson (1801-1809)
- James Madison (1809-1817)
- James Monroe (1817-1825)
- John Quincy Adams (1825-1829)
- Andrew Jackson (1829-1837)
- Martin Van Buren (1837-1841)
- William H. Harrison (1841)
- John Tyler (1841-1845)
- James K. Polk (1841-1849)
Express shipping not available for this item. This item cannot be shipped internationally or outside the contiguous United States. It can only be shipped to a physical address, not to a P.O. Box, APO or FPO address. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
- Grade Levels: 3-8
- Language: English
- Closed Captioning: Yes
- Run Time: 45 minutes (each segment 2-4 minutes)
- DVD: For Region 1 use (US and Canada) only