Jungle Cruise Tee for Men - Twenty Eight & Main Collection
Escape to exotic locales of thrilling beauty and heart-pounding adventure in this Jungle Cruise tee, a souvenir of our safari tours, launching from Disney Parks since 1955. Part of the Twenty Eight & Main Collection. See more
Magic in the details...
Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort
- Distressed screen art
- Embroidered lion icon on sleeve
- Embroidered Walt Disney signature at hem
- Soft jersey knit
- Prewashed, fading fabric effect for vintage styling
- Ribbed crew neck
- Disneyland's classic Jungle Cruise attraction first opened to the public in 1955, followed by Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom in 1971
- From our Twenty Eight & Main Collection
- Twenty Eight & Main Collection label inspired by the year of Mickey Mouse?s debut, 1928, and the period setting of Main Street, U.S.A.
- Drawn from the coat of arms featured on our Fantasyland castles, the lion icon reaching towards the star symbolizes Walt Disney's pursuit of his dreams
The bare necessities
- 100% cotton, exclusive of decoration
Most items ordered via Standard Delivery will arrive within 5-7 business days, personalized items within 7-9 business days. Exceptions include items shipped from locations other than our main warehouse. Express Delivery is available for an extra charge.