Tomorrowland Tee for Men - Twenty Eight & Main Collection
''There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow'' awaiting you in our Twenty Eight & Main Collection. This vintage look fashion tee will make every day more optimistic. See more
Magic in the details...
Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort
- Distressed screen art
- Embroidered lion icon on sleeve and at hem
- Twenty Eight & Main label on sleeve
- Soft jersey knit
- Prewashed, fading fabric effect for vintage styling
- Ribbed crew neck
- There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow is the theme song for Walt Disney's classic Carousel of Progress attraction, composed by the legendary Sherman Brothers. The show is an inspired look into an optimistic future and has been presented at the 1964 New York World's Fair, Disneyland, and Walt Disney World's Tomorrowland
- From our Twenty Eight & Main Collection
- Twenty Eight & Main Collection label inspired by the year of Mickey Mouse's debut, 1928, and the period setting of Main Street, U.S.A.
- Drawn from the coat of arms featured on our Fantasyland castles, the lion icon reaching towards the star symbolizes Walt Disney's pursuit of his dreams
The bare necessities
- 100% cotton, exclusive of decoration
Most items ordered via Standard Delivery will arrive within 7-9 business days, personalized items within 9-11 business days. Exceptions include items shipped from locations other than our main warehouse. Express Delivery is available for an extra charge.